Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Waiting On Wednesday (13)



 Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:


I don't usually go for straight-up thrillers, but this book sounds especially promising:

"When Nick Quinn is held for questioning at the police station, it seems the police are convinced that Nick killed his own wife. Someone has framed Nick for her murder. But then, a stranger arrives with a bizarre opportunity for Nick. The stranger gives Nick 12 hours to save his wife and prevent her death. Each hour he will travel back in time to the previous hour in hopes of unraveling the plot around her death. But everything he does in the past, will affect the future, for better or worse.

Not only is the plot and design unique, but the story is incredibly fast-paced and impossible to put down. The suspense is intense, caught up in drama and fantastic characters. There are twists and turns in each hour that unfolds, leading to a surprising climax. This is a must for mystery and science fiction fans alike. But simply put, I loved this book and would recommend it to anyone."
This title will be released on July 27, 2010.

What's your "waiting on" pick this week? Leave your link here!

9 comments:

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Now this sounds like my kind of thriller; thanks for the heads-up!

Jill said...

Great pick...and I love the quote at the top of your blog. Thanks for participating!

Jess - A Book Hoarder said...

Thrillers are not usually at the top of my list either but this book sounds so unique I am going to have to watch for it.

Here is mine

Alayne said...

Oooh I just wrote that down on my TBR. Nice pick! Mine is at The Crowded Leaf.

Ash said...

I just gave you the Honest Scrap award on my blog. http://englishmajorjunkfood.blogspot.com/2010/01/honest-scrap-meme.html

Alyce said...

I love time travel stories! I'll have to check the list on my time travel challenge and see if this is on it yet.

Lizzy said...

I'm picky about my thrillers, but this one sounds really interesting. I'll have to add the title to my list.

Boof (The Book Whisperer) said...

Ooooh, I love the sound of this one! I am gonna add this to Mt. TBR right now. This sounds great!

A Bookshelf Monstrosity said...

Mt. TBR- I love that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...