Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday (5)



Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:



"An inventive and richly visual novel about young lovers on a quest to find a cure for a magical ailment, perfect for readers of Alice Hoffman"
 
I am wild about this one...I just heard about it today from Booklist magazine.
It will be released in Janurary 2010.

What's your "waiting on" pick this week? Leave your link here!

14 comments:

Mary (Bookfan) said...

I'll be watching for this book!

Jill said...

I'm hooked...great pick!

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Ooh, sounds good!

Mine is here:

http://weboftyranny.blogspot.com

Missy B. said...

This one sounds great - I saw it yesterday while browsing on Amazon. Good pick!

Lenore Appelhans said...

Gorgeous cover! Just added it to my wishlist, thanks!

Nina said...

Wow, sounds and looks great! Dídn't heard of the book before, so thank you!

Here's mine:
http://jadorehappyendings.blogspot.com/2009/10/waiting-on-wednesday-5.html

Mishel (P.S. I Love Books) said...

I really like Alice Hoffman so a comparision to her definitely got my attention. I'll be checking this one out =) Thanks!

Kimberly Bower (gladeslibrarian) said...

great choice!

Here's mine.

Mel (He Followed Me Home) said...

oh I love the cover, off to check it out :)

Anonymous said...

I'm in love with the cover.

Sheila (bookjourney) said...

This book looks great!

Anonymous said...

wow, what an amazing cover, love it

Veens said...

Awesome cover :)Now now... i want to steal it from here :)

vvb32 reads said...

ooo, purty purty cover. but glass feet?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...