Monday, November 28, 2016

Nonfiction November Week 5: Discovered Bloggers!



Week 5: (Nov 28 – Dec 2) – (LoryNew to My TBR: It’s been a month full of amazing nonfiction books! Which ones have made it onto your TBR? Be sure to link back to the original blogger who posted about that book!

Yes, I've added lots of nonfiction books to my reading list, but more importantly, I've discovered lots of amazing bloggers this month! Here are a few of the new (to me) blogs I've added to my favorites and a nonfiction book I discovered through them this month:

Sarah's Book Shelves



B.B. Toady



Emerald City Book Review


And last but not least, I can't forget Doing Dewey. Katie's blog isn't new to me, but she's the person that introduced me to Nonfiction November in the first place! This has been such a fun event that really reinvigorated my love of blogging and I can't wait to participate again next year. 

8 comments:

Sarah's Book Shelves said...

Awh - thank you! You're on my newly discovered blog list too...I'm posting it tomorrow!

looloolooweez said...

Yes, this event has been a GREAT way to "meet" like-minded bloggers -- I feel like the nonfiction blogging community isn't in the spotlight so much as other genres like YA fiction and romance, so I'm really pleased to have found so many new-to-me blogs (like yours)!

Lory said...

Thanks for mentioning me! I'm so glad to have found your blog too, and BB Toady as well is new on my list (Sarah's Book Shelves was already a favorite). I feel like I've expanded my circle of smart, bookish friends this month, and I can really use that right now.

Rachel said...

I, too, found a couple of new blogs that I'll follow. That's why I love these blogging events.

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoy God Rest Ye Merry Soldier, Amanda, and all of your other finds as well. I am glad to have found your blog this week and am looking forward to your posts.

JoAnn said...

I found some new blogs to follow this month, too... such a great event!

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I love finding new books and new blogs to follow. It's the best part of blogging, I think.

https://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2016/12/a-week-in-which-i-continue-to-madly.html

DoingDewey said...

Thank you for the shout out and for joining in on this event! I love your choice to highlight bloggers you discovered through the event and the screen shots are a nice touch too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...