- Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother by Amy Chua: A friend I carpooled with recently read this and always teased me with passages read aloud on the way to work. I've wanted to read it myself ever since.
- Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer: I can't believe I haven't read this one yet. Love his other stuff.
- The History of Love by Nicole Krauss: Just one of those books that's always been on my ginormous to-read list.
- Death in the Stocks by Georgette Heyer: I discovered Heyer through other book bloggers; this is one of her mysteries. Gotta love the cover art.
- The Innocent Man by John Grisham: Thought I'd throw in some non-fiction.
What are you reading at the beach (or other various vacation-y places) this summer?