Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My first Challenge!

Random Reading Challenge logo
Random Reading Challenge
August 1, 2009 – July 31, 2010

Are you stuck in a rut? Do you always find yourself reading from set lists or feeling committed to reading one book while another book screams at you from your TBR mountain? Has your reading become completely scheduled? If so, the Random Reading Challenge may be just the thing to put the spontaneity back into your reading.
For this challenge, readers will be choosing books randomly from their TBR stacks. You may select one of three levels of participation.

I chose Level II:

You really want to break away from all those lists, but you do still have a responsibility to your reading groups, other challenges and all those review books. Six books is too little, but twelve is too much. Stretch a little and read nine books for the challenge.


I'll post the books here as I finish them!

3 comments:

nfmgirl said...

Good luck with your challenge! I've found that so far I suck at challenges, but I keep signing on anyway!

A Bookshelf Monstrosity said...

Yeah, we'll see how it goes. I like the randomness idea. I'm a huge fan of using Random.org :)

Amanda said...

I love this challenge! So far, I've done two of the books and I loved both of them. It's wonderful to be able to pick from books you're really looking forward to!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...